Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I clone my modem?
The USA still has more handguns than people
Knowledge=Power
lol i worked for twc for 5 years and got a 23% discount through verizon. my bill for 2 android phones and 1 normal flip (i pay for my fathers phone) unlimited text and data with 1400 mins of talk time. i pay 180.00 a month. i kid you not i went to Scotland to see where my family came from. i did not want to come back to this country. America is the greatest nation on this planet, if your a retard on meds in the mental ward. its sad when your own country makes you sick on your stomach.
(04-03-2012, 09:36 PM)ABMJR Wrote: The USA still has more handguns than people
is that good or bad?

(04-03-2012, 10:19 PM)crazyanimal Wrote: if your a retard on meds in the mental ward
do retards on meds still have to pay? do they really let people die if they cant pay, is getting something like cancer twice as bad in america knowing you have to pay for treatment
it's the one thing that i'm happy for being british as i take 3 different meds a day and have for the past 20 years and never payed anything
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Drew...

Its BAD

we shoot each other here for nothing...

Great place to shoot people, bad place fro GSM/Internet plans..(LOL)
Knowledge=Power
a great place to shoot i'll say

see i like shooting but all we can shoot legally is pellet air guns (without a licence and these are very hard to get) and even the an air rifle cannot be over 12lb (so nothing over rabbits)
__________________________________________________________________________________
(04-03-2012, 10:40 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 09:36 PM)ABMJR Wrote: The USA still has more handguns than people
is that good or bad?

(04-03-2012, 10:19 PM)crazyanimal Wrote: if your a retard on meds in the mental ward
do retards on meds still have to pay? do they really let people die if they cant pay, is getting something like cancer twice as bad in america knowing you have to pay for treatment
it's the one thing that i'm happy for being british as i take 3 different meds a day and have for the past 20 years and never payed anything

depends. some pay, some get it for free. in the US, i see a lot of lazy people abusing the system. free food, free money and hell some say cable should be free. they want to tax the piss out of the rich. bad thing is i have never seen a poor man give another poor man a job. if everyone would pull their own weight (if they are physically able too) it would be great. also i love my guns. they will have to kill me to take them all. i am one of those that say "guns don't kill people, people kill people". if they didn't have guns they would use knifes or baseball bats. i just wish people would act like they had some sense. the world is falling apart day by day
the only gun I've shot it was in MW3. I've never touched a gun in my life

(05-03-2012, 03:19 AM)OGT Wrote: the only gun I've shot it was in MW3. I've never touched a gun in my life
honestly that shocks me. i had my first shotgun at age 7 or so. a little double barrel 20ga. i shot many a dove with that old gun and still have it. it was my grandfathers. i have 2 guns that came from WW2, that my grandfather brought home. also have a few more but i don't wanna say what on the internet. all are legal and within the law. i have only had to pull a gun on one guy. i was a bailbonds man at that time and he didn't want to put the bat down and go to jail. yet for some funny reason he did. i am glad i was taught by my other grandfather and my parents about farming. they taught me how to raise my own food and harvest animals and slaughter them (meaning process them). what's that old saying from the Buddhist, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a life time. i'll never go hungry lol
and i have to say this is the biggest most stupid thing i hate about america

[Image: 1329325651_316022714_6-3-month-old-Whirl...-Natal.jpg]

it's wrong on so many levels this is how it should look

[Image: 1360-1.jpg]

when this off topic stuff started i was determined not to let me go all anti-american(because i'm not)
but you do have to admit we do have the master race of plug design
[Image: wall.jpg]
lol most do look like the second one now.