Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any help scanning for macs
Any Mac scanning programs?
You mean you stole your internet from your ISP and now it isnt working?

call your ISP ..maybe you have an outage

Knowledge=Power
Maybe it'll help if I deleted the majority of my post so I'd only get helpful replies. Is there a prefered Mac scanning program or a known tutorial? Once again thanks to anyone who helps.
solsters scanner
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
MAC scannng and full certs are now needed..
Knowledge=Power
Dam. Sounds really complicated. I'll do some research. Thanks
(30-01-2012, 07:01 PM)Brccklyn Wrote: Dam. Sounds really complicated. I'll do some research. Thanks

I am new to this as well. I am just doing this as a hobby. Hell, I dont even know why. I use FIOS. However, my neighbor uses comcast and has a non secured AP lol.

Anyway,

The hardest part is finding a subbed "modem" and pulling its certs out :p I have read some and from what I understand so far is that you need to have physical access to a subbed modem since comcast blocks snmp.
(30-01-2012, 08:40 PM)crimsonoa Wrote:
(30-01-2012, 07:01 PM)Brccklyn Wrote: Dam. Sounds really complicated. I'll do some research. Thanks

I am new to this as well. I am just doing this as a hobby. Hell, I dont even know why. I use FIOS. However, my neighbor uses comcast and has a non secured AP lol.

Anyway,

The hardest part is finding a subbed "modem" and pulling its certs out :p I have read some and from what I understand so far is that you need to have physical access to a subbed modem since comcast blocks snmp.

What program would you use to pull out the certs? I might be able to get physical address to a modem if I am stealthy enough. Lol.
you need a hardwae tools to extract the dumps/certs. Depending on your donor modem, You can use pjtag for d2modems or usbjtagnt for d3 and spi modems.