Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete newbie. Have question about getting online using a modded modem
Just get prov cert not from your node but near your node.Then your good to go. Where are you by the way?
(23-01-2012, 02:38 PM)jackass Wrote: Just get prov cert not from your node but near your node.Then your good to go. Where are you by the way?

that Mickey Mouse crap still works in your area??? My node is now closed no bins no clones not even a management bin works here...Takes me hours to even get an ip here.
(23-01-2012, 04:06 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote:
(23-01-2012, 02:38 PM)jackass Wrote: Just get prov cert not from your node but near your node.Then your good to go. Where are you by the way?

that Mickey Mouse crap still works in your area??? My node is now closed no bins no clones not even a management bin works here...Takes me hours to even get an ip here.

You are the only one in florida i know that clone detection shit is working . Dont spread that BS to all areas. If you cannot do your node. Too bad for you. We pity you.
(23-01-2012, 05:01 PM)jackass Wrote:
(23-01-2012, 04:06 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote:

You are the only one in florida i know that clone detection shit is working . Dont spread that BS to all areas. If you cannot do your node. Too bad for you. We pity you.
never said it was everywhere but it is spreading to other areas...i test all over south florida. there are two other nodes within 5 mins of me that are the same.....i'm still up but I have to actually work for it now. there isn't even an act page here now...If all you know how to do is plug in a nonvol and reboot then you are going to b very pissed off one day...you see they are tying together the entire system and IT WORKS!
I agree with Southern'...Clone detection is being rolled out/implemented in Florida. Just because you say it isnt, doesnt mean it isnt in many areas. And, IMO, I think your full of shit, as I know the most of CC's CMTS firmware has been moved to the latest FW, and clone detection is one of its features...Any area saying they have DOCSIS 3.0 will have this new CMTS update, as it is FW that allows channel bonding via the CMTS...
Knowledge=Power
it took me almost 5 weeks to find a way past it here and it has nothing to do with haxorware. I can't even us hax here now it just ranges eve if i put my sub certs on it. if you want to continue to test then you need to think outside of what you already use because once your area is upgraded to mine youre in deep shit...i swapped out my 5100 for a 5101 2 weeks ago and I HAD to have a cc tech do it and he HAD to call it in even after his dns took him to the Acct page..
i guess i simply approach this differently than most..i have never allowed myself to become complacent with any working method and I continuously test other areas to try and stay ahead of what is coming. when the whole system is complete I for one, plan to be one of the 1% who still can test!
YEAh Been up 5 years here all over florida . Tell it to the marines. Clone detection is BS. Quote me on that. Tell that BS again next 5 years.
(24-01-2012, 06:01 PM)jackass Wrote: YEAh Been up 5 years here all over florida . Tell it to the marines. Clone detection is BS. Quote me on that. Tell that BS again next 5 years.

Funny, as you must be the only one in Florida....
Clone Detection is working , and works well...Ask some people here who used to use clones...and were in Florida. I can say they will tell you the clone and the sub were killed off. fact. But, your the only one...Something I highly doubt, but, thats my opinion.
Again, your the only one I know...

Knowledge=Power
(24-01-2012, 07:12 PM)ABMJR Wrote:
(24-01-2012, 06:01 PM)jackass Wrote: YEAh Been up 5 years here all over florida . Tell it to the marines. Clone detection is BS. Quote me on that. Tell that BS again next 5 years.

Funny, as you must be the only one in Florida....
Clone Detection is working , and works well...Ask some people here who used to use clones...and were in Florida. I can say they will tell you the clone and the sub were killed off. fact. But, your the only one...Something I highly doubt, but, thats my opinion.
Again, your the only one I know...

Yeah then I must be the only one here with more than one bin working all over florida. Go to craiglist florida and find out that i am not the only one. But you will just say that they are not clones. I bet you are wrong assuming that. Even by Hialeah,sunrise,fortlauderdale, and your friends place near tropical park in bird, Clones still work. Come on bill lets get real here. Come here and see it for yourself.

Still wrong....

I was in Florida 2 months ago, helping with a firmware upgrade to about 12 head Ends...

I even watched the clone detection work between 18 + NODES. BTW, you still have my name wrong...

Knowledge=Power