Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
extracting certs from nonvol or full flash
Sad 
i have tried using cmnonexpv1.1.1.exe in cmd with the commands i have found through multiple searches. i can open the program in cmd and see all the commands listed for said program. when i direct it to my nonvol file it fails to pull out my certs. i have tried the nonvol and full flash. i can not for the life me pull these certs out. i feel so retarded. i have opened both the nonvol and full flash in HxD and the data matches around the Cmap and Fact points. so i know it's there. any help you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated.
can i ask why you want to extract the certs and not just flash the nonvol?
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Can I flash the nonvol from a 5101 to a 6120? I saw your 1 post on this issue and went though it very slowly and thoroughly. i saw a post where the guy claimed the v 1.1.1 wouldn't work for him either but the 1.0.1 did. so while i am at work i am searching for it now. The it guys are gonna love these browsing records.
If you insert certs to SB6120 from a SB5101, will you get the same speed as a SB5101 (30Mbps) or the speed increases? SB6120 (100Mbps)

in my area i can mod the certs. so i was gonna see how far it could go. you know just testing Smile since i am new to it, that question might have already been answered but i am a hands on type person.
(13-01-2012, 10:57 PM)crazyanimal Wrote: in my area i can mod the certs. so i was gonna see how far it could go. you know just testing Smile since i am new to it, that question might have already been answered but i am a hands on type person.
just wondering if you can point me in the right direction on how to mod the certs?cheers
(14-01-2012, 12:03 AM)crazymanrols Wrote:
(13-01-2012, 10:57 PM)crazyanimal Wrote: in my area i can mod the certs. so i was gonna see how far it could go. you know just testing Smile since i am new to it, that question might have already been answered but i am a hands on type person.
just wondering if you can point me in the right direction on how to mod the certs?cheers

ops made a typo. mod the configs not certs. certs should not be touched.
(14-01-2012, 12:10 AM)crazyanimal Wrote:
(14-01-2012, 12:03 AM)crazymanrols Wrote:

ops made a typo. mod the configs not certs. certs should not be touched.

how and what do you change in the config?i can get on line,and after 1 hour it loses lock,having trouble staying on line,cheers for any help
Dynamic Config in your area...! Or try to change the spoof with the config file info..! (Use Vultureware) Maybe that works..!

(14-01-2012, 12:34 AM)OGT Wrote: Dynamic Config in your area...! Or change the spoof with the config file info..! (Use Vultareware) Maybe that works..!

lol yeah i sent him a google search for vultareware in a pm