Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
drewmerc got a question?
is it ok if i post my 16 mb memory chips here for sale but a link for ebay??
and the same with my new 2ft jtag
and modems?
is that why you made all those pointless posts? to get your post count up to sell here..pointless thread after thread.... go away noob your not an authorized reseller

reported this thread for spam
if you where any kind of serious you would have pm'd him instead of making this thread hoping to get pm's from unsuspecting buyers...

but go ahead ill make a new account here and try to buy from you, and when you give me your paypal ill report you for selling stolen software (haxorware) and your paypal will be frozen for 12months.

(30-12-2011, 07:08 PM)ADDlCTlON Wrote: is that why you made all those pointless posts? to get your post count up to sell here..pointless thread after thread.... go away noob your not an

first of you moron, forums are for a people to get help so if you dont understand that you dont need to be here.. it shows how much you are a moron go back the the morons at the sbh place ... thast were you belong.. and i dont need to be a authorized reseller to sell anything , that only shows your mentality...
there is a no selling rule (unenforced because nobody has ever asked, tho i am open to bribes as i really need a phone)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(30-12-2011, 07:25 PM)drewmerc Wrote: there is a no selling rule (unenforced because nobody has ever asked, tho i am open to bribes as i really need a phone)

lol what r u looking for brewmerc???
(30-12-2011, 07:08 PM)ADDlCTlON Wrote: is that why you made all those pointless posts? to get your post count up to sell here..pointless thread after thread.... go away noob your not an authorized reseller

if you where any kind of serious you would have pm'd him instead of making this thread hoping to get pm's from unsuspecting buyers...

but go ahead ill make a new account here and try to buy from you, and when you give me your paypal ill report you for selling stolen software (haxorware) and your paypal will be frozen for 12months.

man you are a moron i see, and ya ebay report me for haxorware none copyright stuff good luck dumbass...
and no you wood be buying from ebay thank you...morons morons morons....go back to china..
(30-12-2011, 07:25 PM)drewmerc Wrote: there is a no selling rule (unenforced because nobody has ever asked, tho i am open to bribes as i really need a phone)

Dewmerc If I get you a phone can I get unlimited help from you

hehehe
(30-12-2011, 10:11 PM)datona53 Wrote: [Dewmerc If I get you a phone can I get unlimited help from you

hehehe

thats my problem i'll all ready give unlimited help even if nobody gets me a nice phone
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
lol hahahaha
(30-12-2011, 11:02 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(30-12-2011, 10:11 PM)datona53 Wrote: [Dewmerc If I get you a phone can I get unlimited help from you

hehehe

thats my problem i'll all ready give unlimited help even if nobody gets me a nice phone

I know that is true. And most forget it dont they. I only ask for little things in pm's because I can test if you know what I mean
(30-12-2011, 06:48 PM)GBABY4201 Wrote: drewmerc got a question?

Learn to use better subject lines.
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Eric Steven Raymond

http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html