Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fastcert not working
I'm on TWC-SoCal, running windows 7 w/sp1. SB5101 Hax r.39

When I launch FastCert with string Swou9riu and range 10.36.0.0 - 10.36.255.255 on port 162, Threads 1000, retries 5, timeout 2, press start scan, and a dos window pops up and disappears so fast that I dont have time to read it then nothing happens and it says scan has finished, and exports zero results. Is it because TW blocked this program? Also, the modem is hooked to a router but I dont think that makes a difference as I get all other programs t work fine. What gives?

One more question, is it possible to scan through wifi? Let's say I pulled up to my local starbucks or mcdonalds, can I scan with my laptop in the parking lot?
its blocked
(13-12-2011, 05:31 PM)modembricker Wrote: I'm on TWC-SoCal, running windows 7 w/sp1. SB5101 Hax r.39

When I launch FastCert with string Swou9riu and range 10.36.0.0 - 10.36.255.255 on port 162, Threads 1000, retries 5, timeout 2, press start scan, and a dos window pops up and disappears so fast that I dont have time to read it then nothing happens and it says scan has finished, and exports zero results. Is it because TW blocked this program? Also, the modem is hooked to a router but I dont think that makes a difference as I get all other programs t work fine. What gives?

One more question, is it possible to scan through wifi? Let's say I pulled up to my local starbucks or mcdonalds, can I scan with my laptop in the parking lot?

Use yZaK4E8l the range is fine, port 161 Threads 800 retries 2 timeout 2.

I think u have to scan it through cable signal... (I'm guessing)

(13-12-2011, 05:40 PM)ADDlCTlON Wrote: its blocked

That explains it then, I also tried what the guy below you wrote and that didnt work either.
Are you using FastCert v0.3? Im in SoCal TWC "Anaheim" and it's working perfectly...!

Delete all the stuff inside the certain range stuff, than restart and reopen and change it to like condense all to one config, it will work. You just selected it to make a bunch of separate files.
No I will not help you if only have a few worthless post on the forum.
fastcert is blocked in 70% of all isp provider
Hi modembricker...

Run fastcert with administrator permission in Windows 7 and plug your PC directly in your cable modem!

Good Luck brother!
I'm running 0.2, is that my first problem?
(30-12-2011, 06:08 AM)modembricker Wrote: I'm running 0.2, is that my first problem?

No! Try set it to 10.40.0.0 - 10.40.255.255 port 162 and see if that works...!