Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What hardware do I need to Flash
(16-12-2011, 01:19 AM)Jeovanny Wrote: Yeah but you were saying that the parrallel is slow, besides I get enough soldering practice daily I repair stuff for a living. I found the blackcat jtag on ebay but I cant find the jtag nt for sale. The link that you provided doesnt show an image of the NT I was able to identify the blackcat usbjtag wich I wouldnt mind going that route but I wouldnt mind having the better one either considering I read I can use it for other things like xboxs and other devices wich may come handy since i work with lots of electronics.

(16-12-2011, 01:22 AM)skribblz Wrote: just buy the jtagnt from the jtagnt website most support. It's worth it if your gonna stay in this hobby.

I dont know if they all come like this but this particular one Ebay usbjtag seems to have stuff in it specificaly for the Surfboard
ok I found it on the site I guess they have 2.0 usb now wich isnt the best but not bad at all just that price isnt pretty like you said :| I guess thats a debate im going to have to figure out for myself if im willing to pay the extra dough considering its Holiday seasons

Messages In This Thread
What hardware do I need to Flash - by Jeovanny - 13-12-2011, 10:13 AM
RE: What hardware do I need to Flash - by Halfwit - 15-12-2011, 03:13 PM
RE: What hardware do I need to Flash - by Jeovanny - 16-12-2011, 01:23 AM
RE: What hardware do I need to Flash - by Mordeth - 16-12-2011, 06:53 AM