Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One modem works, other doesnt. Los Angeles
A friend of mine's modem went down about 2 days ago, it shows operational but has no internet access, however, mine is working fine. I tried copying my cfg file to his but nothing worked, I changed the mac, disabled BPI just like mine is and nothing worked. Both modems are 5101 and running Hax r39. Are his certs bad?

We're in the Long Beach, San Pedro area on TWC
Your turn next. If you live in the same city as your friend, don't unplug your modem power cable, change to BPI+ bypass. Do not reboot the modem.
Whatever you do, do not turn off your modem!
No I will not help you if only have a few worthless post on the forum.
turn it off, live life on the edge
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
I have been unplugging my modem all day, I'm fine for now. I'm not too worried about it due to my speeds being kinda low anyway. 15down and 1.5 up and I can rehook my even slower sub modem if I have to, to get here. Tongue

Anyway, the haxorware log shows

2011-12-06 15:09:42

Critical I001.0 REG-RSP - invalid format or not recognized

1970-01-01 00:00:19

Critical D003.0 DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response.

1970-01-01 00:00:04

Notice M571.1 Ethernet link up - ready to pass packets

2011-12-06 15:09:12

Notice M573.0 Modem Is Shutting Down and Rebooting...

2011-12-06 15:09:12

Critical

Resetting the cable modem due to docsDevResetNow

Anyone?
Your friend's node changed to the new security system, you need matching cert to get that modem online. Soon they will do the same for your node. They are changing.....
He lives 4 blocks away from me in the same city, is that a different node?
Well I was taught 10.xx is your node. You must not have 10.xx the same, I live in lets say 241 and literally down the street my friends is 244. So it could be possible.
No I will not help you if only have a few worthless post on the forum.
I have a few virgin 2mb dumps can I extract the certs from those and apply them? I saw the gif tutorial for how to extract certs and now I have a cfg.bin file from one of those 2meg dumps, but where do i upload it in hax?
backup/restore in haxorware just change the drop down menu to nonvol and upload the 32k cfg
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******