Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mod Modem sb5101 Problem
Okay so I copy everything from this working moded modem works with wifi, (internally) using blackcatusb.00-1FFFFF, 00-7FFFFF, ecram_sto, and sb5101.bootloader, then i write it on another modem which doesn't work with wifi. After put all the thing listed above into the not working with wifi modem, i unplug the power then turn it back on, the problem is only one lights on and its the Online lights blinking. Here an image of the modem, only one lights on, i can still access through blackcatusb but don't know how to restore it, no i didn't back up anything, sorry Please help Sad

[Image: 1zq7p92.jpg]
no one reply to this? how do i fix this shit damn.
(19-11-2011, 02:09 AM)tonyduong15 Wrote: Okay so I copy everything from this working moded modem works with wifi, (internally) using blackcatusb.00-1FFFFF, 00-7FFFFF, ecram_sto, and sb5101.bootloader, then i write it on another modem which doesn't work with wifi. After put all the thing listed above into the not working with wifi modem, i unplug the power then turn it back on, the problem is only one lights on and its the Online lights blinking. Here an image of the modem, only one lights on, i can still access through blackcatusb but don't know how to restore it, no i didn't back up anything, sorry Please help Sad

sorry must have missed this thread (does not happen often)

even now i dont get what you saying what's the internal bit mean? was the modem a sbg900 or something like that?
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
I believe he is saying... he copied a modem that worked with his wifi router to a modem that wasn't working with his wifi router using blackcat.
I believe he bricked his modem and is looking for the files to unbrick it.

read this perhaps it will help you.
http://www.haxorware.com/forums/thread-1...ight=brick
I believed the problem is the MAC which caused the modem doesn't work with the router. Try to use the Mac from different Node. Also, in other to debick, need jtagNT to fix it.