Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for answer regarding Certs
okay I did not know how to pull out my ,non vol/ cfg out of my , Netgear CG814WGv2 so I flash it
with haxorware 11rev39 and extracted the nonvol also. the certs one by one
on the baseline privacy tad on haxorware
then i upload it the certs one by one to a webstar 2100r2 running haxorware as well
got online for about 2 week but now it's down Sad the certs are valid
and is there any one who can point me to a , Netgear CG814WGv2
original firmware since I did not back it up Sad or instructions how to restore
it back to original firmware I used a TTL to USB serial and putty to flash haxorware on image 1 and image 2 please help
[Image: 3146374121.png]
(15-11-2011, 04:11 PM)inaimate30- Wrote: okay I did not know how to pull out my ,non vol/ cfg out of my , Netgear CG814WGv2 so I flash it
with haxorware 11rev39 and extracted the nonvol also. the certs one by one
on the baseline privacy tad on haxorware
then i upload it the certs one by one to a webstar 2100r2 running haxorware as well
got online for about 2 week but now it's down Sad the certs are valid
and is there any one who can point me to a , Netgear CG814WGv2
original firmware since I did not back it up Sad or instructions how to restore
it back to original firmware I used a TTL to USB serial and putty to flash haxorware on image 1 and image 2 please help

this question should be in a thread all of it's own but whatever
let me guess you never changed the spoof on the webster to match that of a netgear (and thats the answer to why you webby wont work)
now for this to work you need to know what the spoof should be, you can download the config your isp serves you and open in vultreware and if lucky it'll be there, if not use haxor to do a 2mb backup and open it in a hex editor and look for it

once you have done that you can go about restoring your netgear simply untick the allow firmware update button in haxor the isp may simply update the firmware (you may have to set a lower spoof so this works, but you have the spoof from above) if this does not work then we move on to the next step (i dont know the next step i'll worry about it only if i need to)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
no i never change my spoof and dont have the spoof ugh !! i will untick firmware uptade anyways .when i download my 2mb its a 8mb dump does this matter? i shall still look for the spoof there thank you drewmerc for the fast response i will post feed back and my results Smile
sorry for the copy and paste this is what i found how do i config this into stealt tab on haxorware ( FMib 8021   ÐäC p Þ­ BEûgÐ5õFÄMÐ t VP廅  ÿÿ 4   PS
V ‰cmp. Netgear Wireless Cable Modem Gateway<<HW_REV: 1.03; VENDOR: Netgear; BOOTR: 2.1.6g; SW_REV: V3.6.4R01; MODEL: CG814WG v2> 1.3.6.1.4.1.4413.2.1.6 1.3.6.1.4.1.4526.1.1.2 Netgear Wireless Cable Modem Gateway  \CSP.Ü0‚Ø0‚À 5678 0
 *†H†÷
 0L1 0 UTW10U
Netgear10U  CableLabs10UNetgear Mfg CA0
030310131650Z
230305131649Z0O1 0 UTW10U
Netgear10U  CableHome10
<<HW_REV: 1.03; VENDOR: Netgear; BOOTR: 2.1.6g; SW_REV: V3.6.4R01; MODEL: CG814WG v2>

VENDOR: Netgear
MODEL: CG814WG v2
SOFTWARE VERSION: V3.6.4R01
HARDWARE VERSION: 1.03
BOOTLOADER REVISION: 2.1.6g
__________________________________________________________________________________
okay now when i type in 1.03 on the Hardware Version section it saves it but goes to Hardware Version 1
the .03 disappears is that normal also should i tick Override Hardware Version,Override Bootloader Revision ?
yes it's normal and yes tick

for the record you do know this may not work due to the certs now being flagged
Question is it possible to extract cert from a stock sb5101 with out jtag cable
not that i know of
Is it possible to put it in factory mode to extract another way?