Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuck on registration complete, any solutions?
ive been fearing the day my modem would go down, and it finally did last night. But ive been doing some research a few weeks back, and heres where im at right now.

1. scanned for certs, converted them to files.
2. uploaded certs (via haxorware page), serial, and hfc mac to sb5101 on hax rev 39
3. changed to bpi+1.1
4. copy and pasted the model and software version in the stealth page. I also have the boxes checked for override hardware version and bootloader version
5. have the boxes checked for tft enforce bypass, force network access, and disabled firmware upgrades in the settings page
6. config page left blank

All lights go up but online. Stuck at the registration complete status. I also get this error in the log:
2011-11-08 23:21:36 Error E207.0 Configuration File CVC Validation Failure

What am I doing wrong? Could you point me to the right direction?

Thanks for your help, would greatly be appreciated. Big Grin
there is something wrong with your certs
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
hmm I am using fastcert and then using that info straight to convercerti, do I have to do any additional steps or do anything special after retreiving info from fastcert? Or should i use a different program to convert the info other than convercerti?

or am i scanning in the same node?
(09-11-2011, 01:04 AM)scoot3r90 Wrote: hmm I am using fastcert and then using that info straight to convercerti, do I have to do any additional steps or do anything special after retreiving info from fastcert? Or should i use a different program to convert the info other than convercerti?

or am i scanning in the same node?

if it was the same node the modem would reboot loop. i recommend using buzzcert (aka buzcert) to extract your certs from the txt file from fastcert. and also if you are using certs bpi+ should be on, double check the mac, and make sure the certs match the mac, buzzcert arranged the output into 2 folders, matchingmac and other, so it does the checking for you...
cant find a download source, can you point me to one? I've searched this forum too cant find it..

Edit: nevermind i found it, except i dont know how to use it buzzcert, any help?
Oh and its not looping, all lights stay on, its just stuck at the "online" light..

how do i use buzzcert?
buzcert not buzzcert (stupid name)
__________________________________________________________________________________
I just got a pre-mod modem on ebay.But I cant get on line and I keep reading about certs. I see certs in the store all the time how will me buying a pack of certs help me get on line. Help please
[Image: VKKs3.png]

Some tips on how to using Buzcer would be very helpful.
^^ lol @ Drew ^^ Buzzcert is simple, place the scanned .txt file into the IN folder, click on the RUNME.bat file, after the popup working window closes, check the OUT folder.