Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sbh@cker SB5100 downloads
Does anyone have the SB5100 full 2mb dumps that were posted on sbh@cker including any virgin dumps, sigma or 5100mod dumps. I had all these on my other desktop but my hard drive went out completely. I can't find any other site that has these posted and since that site is closed now I am SOL. Any full dumps will be extremely helpful. Please pm me and Ill give you my email address to send them in confidence. Or you can just post them here. I appreciate the help. Also I am willing to exchange 51o1 or 51oo numbers for C0mc@ast in the Chicago area. Thanks
I have some if you need them , for the 5100 and 5101
(30-10-2011, 03:03 AM)Boy447374 Wrote: Does anyone have the SB5100 full 2mb dumps that were posted on sbh@cker including any virgin dumps, sigma or 5100mod dumps. I had all these on my other desktop but my hard drive went out completely. I can't find any other site that has these posted and since that site is closed now I am SOL. Any full dumps will be extremely helpful. Please pm me and Ill give you my email address to send them in confidence. Or you can just post them here. I appreciate the help. Also I am willing to exchange 51o1 or 51oo numbers for C0mc@ast in the Chicago area. Thanks

Here are a few hacked and stock 2mb dumps for the SB5100 that I think I got from SBH.

Attached Files
.zip   5100 Full Bios Flashes.zip (Size: 9.93 MB / Downloads: 425)