Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Docsis 3.0
(27-01-2012, 10:07 PM)davidle Wrote:
(27-01-2012, 09:56 PM)cr34t0r Wrote:
(27-01-2012, 09:46 PM)skribblz Wrote: Tell me what you searched for to revive this thread! I want to know!!! So we can block the keywords.

I searched for haxorware docsis 3.0 on google :-)

where can I get a working in los angeles d3.0 modem? I want to buy one. I have a mac
I know someone want sale d3 modem sent me a mac and I give you his number deal ? he live in orange ca

How much? What modem? I'm interested, I'm in Anaheim..! PM me
I can give you 1000 macs..! Macs are sh!t for me..!

(29-01-2012, 05:58 AM)OGT Wrote:
(27-01-2012, 10:07 PM)davidle Wrote:
(27-01-2012, 09:56 PM)cr34t0r Wrote:
(27-01-2012, 09:46 PM)skribblz Wrote: Tell me what you searched for to revive this thread! I want to know!!! So we can block the keywords.

I searched for haxorware docsis 3.0 on google :-)

where can I get a working in los angeles d3.0 modem? I want to buy one. I have a mac
I know someone want sale d3 modem sent me a mac and I give you his number deal ? he live in orange ca

How much? What modem? I'm interested, I'm in Anaheim..! PM me
I can give you 1000 macs..! Macs are sh!t for me..!

The saying, "there is a sucker born every minute"

We just had a set of "twins" born folks...

Knowledge=Power
wow
that pretty much sums it up ABMJR
I have a mac

LOL

Whatcha gonna do with a mac? Not much.

Hax 3.0? hmm....Nope, doesn't ring any bells...

You want to buy a "working d3 modem"...Your best bet is to call your ISP and just pay them to use one of theirs.
I have a working D3 here in 305 working great. All I did was get the nvram of another business account. Been working good here for 2 years in high security area. Just to give you some pointers.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1739354407.png

When someone gets banned is forever o just for a Days? Cause some useless people was banned and now are back???

Most of the time you need a USBJTGNT to extract the cert from a D3 modem. So if I were you, go buy one.
Yes, I see "jack-Ass" is back, AKA jep Monkeys , Douche Bag...

Simply amazing. BTW, he is a Craig Lister who comes here, sells BS and peeps PM him to be scammed....

Completely full of shit..

Also, we discuss Haxorware. Not what a 6120 can do here, as Haxorware doesnt work on a 6120. We also do not steal services, as you seem to think...

I asked that you be banned, as you take away , from what is, a very good forum.

Deal with it
Knowledge=Power
(30-01-2012, 10:36 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Yes, I see "jack-Ass" is back, AKA jep Monkeys , Douche Bag...

Simply amazing. BTW, he is a Craig Lister who comes here, sells BS and peeps PM him to be scammed....

Completely full of shit..

Also, we discuss Haxorware. Not what a 6120 can do here, as Haxorware doesnt work on a 6120. We also do not steal services, as you seem to think...

I asked that you be banned, as you take away , from what is, a very good forum.

Deal with it

I dont know who you referring to, but I am no Craig lister. I work for a att but i test CC. Beside you dont even know who am I. So don't spread bullshit. If you want to be online in Miami follow me. If not then good luck to you . Just here to spread what works.
Miami is closed tighter than a Frogs Ass...

I know that personally. And I know your full of shit.

We talk Haxorware here. We dont do DOCSIS 3.0 as we discuss Haxorware. Save the Verbal Diahrhea for your other alias's...

Punked

P.S Have your Mom call me

LMAO

P.S.P.S

Watch my REP rating fly thru the roof...Seems your the only one who -negged me...

Knowledge=Power