Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the modem Download, upload light are NOT on.
Hi,

I bought a Motorola SB6141 Modem 343Mbps forceWare FW v1.4b1-mod2 DUAL BOOT PREMOD modified modem.

But the modem Download, upload light are NOT on. Is it because the modem is broken? How can I make these light come ON?

How to make online light stay solid?

The ISP can not use this modem if the lights are not on.

How can configure the modem to download and upload?

Thanks,

Buyer
lol wow..

If just the power and ethernet lights are on? then you haven't configured the modem / it wasn't configured for you. To make the "Download upload light" on, the device needs to be configured to be ONLINE... LOLOLOL.

It sounds like you want to use this with your ISP for your paid cable account, which should be pretty simply. You need to make sure the auto config? settings is on 6141. Save that! Then set mode? to Online. Now, you're device is trying to go online it can be registered for service on your internet account.

If you're trying to steal internet, none of that will work so gg.
Well then can you tell "him/her/no gender whatsoever" the steps required for the stealing of internet...??
(10-02-2018, 10:18 PM)newname Wrote: Well then can you tell "him/her/no gender whatsoever" the steps required for the stealing of internet...??

yes,

dear sir madam they he she our,

1) buy cable modem
2) connect to devices
3) ???
4) profit

Heart
Maybe we can make that a sticky...!
(11-02-2018, 10:05 PM)newname Wrote: Maybe we can make that a sticky...!

request granted
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(10-02-2018, 10:25 PM)occalifornia Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 10:18 PM)newname Wrote: Well then can you tell "him/her/no gender whatsoever" the steps required for the stealing of internet...??

yes,

dear sir madam they he she our,

1) buy cable modem
2) connect to devices
3) ???
4) profit

Heart
is there a step by step on doing this if you don't mind helping me