Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
download speed is very slow in day time..
hello guys
I am using
Haxorware
Version 1.1 Revision 39

in day time i m facing downloading speed but in night is downloaded the usual speed

kindly help me...
Your ISP traffic is congested, lots of people downloading at the same time
Switch to DSL
(29-07-2015, 02:41 AM)Ziricom Wrote:
(28-07-2015, 10:49 PM)neo_ Wrote: Switch to DSL

Do what neo_ says, it is much faster and a lot of times its easier to hack the configs.

Really?!!!
(28-07-2015, 10:49 PM)neo_ Wrote: Switch to DSL

thankx
I am beginner in haxorware

What is DSL??
and How can i use DSL???
sorry to jump in on the thread without much info ... but you say switch to DSL ,,what DSL modem to use ? , ive never thought of DSL as I Use COAX not phone line .. ?
Guys, neo is just dragging your balls in the dirt... everyone knows DSL sucks, it was a sarcastic reply to which you guys put in your pocket and ran with it. like ricktendo says, too much traffic on your node.
dsl hahahahaha, cable or fibre fuck everything else
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(29-07-2015, 05:55 PM)Ziricom Wrote: Fuck DSL....but if you want to switch to it I have a brand new Siemens DSL modem here that i have no use for you would need to pay shipping though.....FYI as I mentioned earlier DSL only goes up to about 7.00mbps (from what i've seen anyway)

Technically there's no such thing as "DSL". Currently the most widely used standard is ADSL2+ which maxes out at 24 Mbit/s. The second other popular standard is VDSL which goes up to 52 Mbit/s. Furthermore, your speed is not guaranteed - each individual's speed varies in relation of their distance to the CO (central office).
Am so happy that they discover earth 2, time to upgrade my living its a new world....fuck dsl