Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeps Scanning . . .
Hello,

After the cable person came last week, he went to the panel outside our house and took out some green thing. He was shutting off the cable for good. Ever since then, the cable modem is stuck at scanning. Any one know the exact details? Did he severe the cable line from the post or i also heard he put some terminal thing on that?
[Image: 2212473189.png]
Wow.... Did you ever pay the cable bill? I think not.
The fact your scanning means your blocked from the system or have no active drop
Knowledge=Power
(17-10-2012, 09:20 AM)ABMJR Wrote: The fact yiur scanning mans your blocked from the system or have no active drop

does that mean they cut my internet line physically?
How about Yes.
(17-10-2012, 09:27 AM)SlowGrind6 Wrote: Wow.... Did you ever pay the cable bill? I think not.

in fact, i've been paying for cable for more than a decade . . .

(17-10-2012, 09:27 AM)SlowGrind6 Wrote: How about Yes.

u really enjoy talking like a troll huh? -1 on ur rep. your welcome.
(17-10-2012, 06:22 PM)rbtlong Wrote: in fact, i've been paying for cable for more than a decade . . .

You might have cable but from your question it seems that you don't have or pay for internet. The answer to why your cable internet was cut off. And number two the answer was just YES... but this forum doesn't accept just such a simple answer. The only troll here is you trying to steal internet.

(17-10-2012, 07:13 PM)SlowGrind6 Wrote:
(17-10-2012, 06:22 PM)rbtlong Wrote: in fact, i've been paying for cable for more than a decade . . .

You might have cable but from your question it seems that you don't have or pay for internet. The answer to why your cable internet was cut off. And number two the answer was just YES... but this forum doesn't accept just such a simple answer. The only troll here is you trying to steal internet.

i want to know what physically happened to my line, whether or not they disconnected the line that went from the pole to my house or not because that may cost $$ if i decided to go back to go back to cable. even when the line is connected i had no access.

dude, go back and read ur smart-ass, wise-ass post and tell me that's not trolling. you dont know anything about me.
So you say you have it? But in your post it says you don't. Maybe they just added a filter to your drop finally and that blocked off the internet connection.
No I will not help you if only have a few worthless post on the forum.
(18-10-2012, 05:16 AM)rbtlong Wrote: i want to know what physically happened to my line, whether or not they disconnected the line that went from the pole to my house or not because that may cost $$ if i decided to go back to go back to cable. even when the line is connected i had no access.

dude, go back and read ur smart-ass, wise-ass post and tell me that's not trolling. you dont know anything about me.

Your right I don't know anything at all about you, but the number of people that post here weekly wanting free internet is amazing since they should have read the TOS when they signed up. And when I read your first post it was clear to me that you where just another one of the many that really never read the TOS. Sorry if I upset you or was rude but you need to understand that we condemn the talk of free internet and most people that post of such things are banned. So does your sub modem work?