Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie willing & ready to learn - with a question
I do not know what ISP you are on.
but it is possible to get on line without extracting certificates from the working subbed modem.

first of all it is different way on each nod for each ISP usually.

Why do not you try to simplest way at first ???

Try to get 'sniffed" MAC on another nod together with modem serial #.
Try MACcollector first, it is easiest one, you may try other sniffers too.

Then put your sniffed MAC in haxor and serial #, do not put any cfg, leave it blank, it should get cfg by itself of the clonned modem.

Avoid any MAC's of 4200, 5100, 5101, generally avoid any MAC's of the modems, which are easy hackable.
Those MAC's are on 'shit list' for the most providers.

Then put the 'spoof string', which is recent software name used by that modem.
U may find the spoof string in the cfg using for example vultureware, it s gonna be almost at the end of the cfg file.

Then set BPI+ in the haxor, experiment with all options.
For me for example, if I load my cfg , same name as assigned by ISP, but older, downloaded last year, then I put BPI+ bypass.
Remember, although cfg file loaded recently from ISP has the same name, but it is actually slightly different, then those files from last year, when they upgrade their network.

Thats is why older cfg files works with BPI+ bypass.
On your node might be different, you have to experiment a lot.
And lot of depends how you set up options in haxorware.

It is hard to give you specific advice, without knowing on what provider you are on, and without seeing your log.

And at the begining, its a steep learning curve.

Ah, forgot to add: your IP is usually given on the base of your MAC of your NIC card and MAC of your modem, sometimes serial # is taken under consideration too.
MAC of your NIC card of your comp is usually used for the billing purposes by your provider.

So with your experiments, every time you change MAC of your modem, change MAC of your NIC card, for example by using :
Technitium MAC address changer v5 release 3

Hope this gives you some directions in your experiments

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newbie willing & ready to learn - with a question - by cayman - 10-10-2010, 07:23 PM