Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help pls (puerto rico) this is my log
The 6120 got a lot of attention back when the first d3 surfboard's/ubee's got hacked, it was the 6120 firmware that got banned, for this reason, due simply to the fact it drew too much attention, and was the 1 modem to have more firmware's blacklisted by isp's than even haxorware.. he need's the correct package, cert's, (in which the mac and serial of modem reside, and here in is a hint, to spoof the mac and SERIAL of modem using what's 'IN' the cert's, that being the serial number and mac of modem to put into hax spoof. then point your (hax for reference) bpi page - upload cert's, and point to the config (NOT FIRMWARE) your isp send's you sending CURRENT start date time of cert package, (p7 header,) how's that? And where would you save this? non-vol/bpi/Dynamic memory, so that upon next reboot, new start/end time is created, not only that, but by saving modem setting's config, you will have a backup of a switch created. Have a nice day Smile

The fix?

I missed one line.

There was a time of day hack.. this lay's before that one.. and why that one worked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i need help pls (puerto rico) this is my log - by Canis-Major - 07-07-2015, 11:42 PM