Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help pls (puerto rico) this is my log
Ziri, you really dont need to prove your from canada.. you are aware only canadian's are so off putting when it comes to trying to get decent answer's? What does the shit above (insulting to say the least) have to do with the op's thread? I mean surely an arris cmts expert would be able to explain his own drop in signal's from an arris modem instead of posting the above crap.. why not explain to the poor op how you fixed your problem, which I know is the same as his.. oh, that's right, you flashed new firmware, cause you could'nt fix it.. you had no access to arris equipment.. if you were an arris expert, you'd know how to gain root access without enabling telnet or ssh.. in order to fix your problem, which you aptly claimed was a firmware problem. No it was not, your problem is the same as the op's..

Just wait till the daily reset's kick in dude.. it's coming faster than you think..

His is a hax log of your problem. Help him instead of insulting him.

And I am quite convinced you are canadian, because I know canadians like to create multiple account's in order to talk to themselves online..

As well as fill forum's with bullshit. See that photo of you, you posted?

That's how clued up you actually are about anything modem related.

See all them speed test's you fake? You get my point yet? Other's do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i need help pls (puerto rico) this is my log - by Canis-Major - 07-07-2015, 11:58 AM