Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hack a comcast Cisco SB3 modem?
(02-07-2015, 03:15 PM)drewmerc Wrote: if a fed offered me 200btc i'd still take it, bullshit them for a few weeks, and then say its not possible on there network
and then let them try and work out what crime i have committed
Well, if u think u can do it, go for it. But I think your az gonna be in the crapper, sooner than you think.
Money trail, thats what is it, thats how they do it now.

lets me give you example:
About more than 20 years ago, FBI deposited in my drop mail box, a check for 15 000 $. got that check, run home, was so extreamly excited that before I have opened the door, mu pants were full of shit.
Went to chgo mafia, showed them that check, they were so scared, that they run away from me.
About 2 weeks later attended small party organized by local mobsters, and there was nice black lady (today first lady), she was working as a executive secretary for high profile law firm in downtime Chicago.
I have asked her, what can I do with that check. Am I gonna be in jail, if I deposit in my bank account ?
She said no, this check has no business to be in my mail box at first place......
She gave me other examples, her boss lost check on his desk for million $.... and so more and more. My head was spinning.
To make short story..... at that time I wasn't prepared for such possibility that FBI might put some bait in my mail box, otherwise I would have opened account under assumed name or bank account in Belgium for password. Would then deposited such check, laugh all the way to the bank, and send returned latter to the FBI: send me more checks, you idiots.
Today to open account under assumed named, it is so expensive and cumbersome, taking so much time, that it is beyond my possibility.
Yeah, long time ago was different story, but who could predict future at that time.
Hell, remember that times, when driver license was just a piece of paper with your name and address, now compare to todays, and at that time, we even didn't have color printers to print such things....
Oh, forgot to mention, it was second check, first one was for 5 000$

Messages In This Thread
hack a comcast Cisco SB3 modem? - by theannonybb - 02-07-2015, 07:49 AM
RE: hack a comcast Cisco SB3 modem? - by drewmerc - 02-07-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: hack a comcast Cisco SB3 modem? - by cayman - 03-07-2015, 12:59 AM