Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helpless and in need of a helpful hand - SB5101
So Ill give you a bit of backstory. - Student renting in a student house - When i was looking for a room, specifically looked for a house with high speed internet and a modem in the actual room itself to connect my PC where I make my living off of, so that is my main concern in any room. Day before I move all my stuff in, I notice one of the other house mates took the box out of my room and is now running it and the modem from the third floor, now i cant even get on wifi long enough to check my gmail Sad

so i tried to ask the landowner,, she doesnt give a "hoot" and the housemates dont give a ish either since they can connect where their rooms are located

then i stumbled across this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Premodded-Motoro...1c1919b51b

I thought it was god send and would solve all my problems..I now realize im a bit in over my head and cant even configure this to work for me

if anyone could assist me in this - i would forever be grateful!

if you need any details or anything just please post or PM me and I will get back as soon as I can, but usually only able to access the internet between classes in the morning or late evening since I cant access internet from my room

modem - moto sb5101
ISP - optimum
Area - New Jersey

Messages In This Thread
Helpless and in need of a helpful hand - SB5101 - by Frankclist19 - 08-09-2014, 04:55 PM