Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have any information on this config file?
I don't have PM off Tongue lol, shame you probably got a ton of PM's for time wasters. Atleast those who still allow PM that I contact with simple situations with an idea tosed back at me. Atleast they can not be pestered as much and have to turn off PM's.

I appreciate atleast saying there may be something that can be done, so it gets something rolling in my mind. I had plans to take a look deep into it in the next day or so. Ive been kinda sick lately and need to take quality time to get into something and solving. It's a process for me hah.

It seems the security in my area aren't super bad yet eh? I'm not sure what to compare my security to as I have no other friends in the tech field or modding things like me. They're all boring regulars haha
thanks

Damnn, I wish I could pm you. I've got all kinds of ideas bouncing around my head, but it's too late to dive into it right now lol. I'm curious if it's something that COULD be done by telnet also, even though not required? hmmmm

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone have any information on this config file? - by diabls - 01-03-2013, 06:33 AM