Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the recently confused "testers"
I get a lot of PM's for HELP ME PLEASE!! LOL

I have no issues helping you out but here's the problem...

I simply cannot and WILL NOT tell you how I successfully test in a closed node in a high security ISP! It took me sooooooo long to figure this out on my own and it cost me countless sleepless nights of reading the most Godawful, boring, miserable f ing material I have ever forced myself to read in my entire life! Docscis 3 was apparently designed by type A personality control freaks with no sense of humor whatsoever. What a tremendous PITA it was for me to read this crap enough until some it started to make some semblance of sense to me...i could not possibly teach anyone how I am able to make a successful connection without giving away what I worked SOOO hard to learn and you cannot expect me to do so. I know I'm not the only tester who learned this way, but 99% of those who CAN are smart enough not to post anymore!!lol

I can tell you this.

It is possible to test successfully on a closed node.

It is possible to use a clone in a fully clone protected node.

It is possible to use cfg NOT assigned to a prov set of certs.

it is possible to do all of the above W/O Haxorware.

Is any of that written in stone and does it work everywhere? Of course not! Am I trolling with this? No! I want you to see that these things are in fact, possible, if you are determined enough. That's all. That, is the BIG SECRET! Nothing more! Just because a certain sec feature is enabled in your area, it does not mean that there is not a very simple solution for it. If you spend the time at Cisco.com going through the material you will find that there are some very simple steps available to IOS engineers to problem solve problematic CPE's on their respective networks...hehe.

The days of a simple 1 click fixes all are LONG GONE! Neither I or any other Tester can PM message you an easy way to make your $250 CL POS work again!!! It's simply impossible anymore on most ISP's now. It just takes far too much effort to do this for free inet, if that's the only reason I tested I would have gladly quit a long time ago...I always pay for access and I have more B/W than i ever need with my sub...This is simply a fascinating hobby to me still and I enjoy it immensely..

The exploits that I have made to work should not, and according to docscis 3.0 specicifications, CANNOT work...How the hell do you teach that to someone else?

Feel free to beg for help but when I don't respond you should understand why now...

LOL, and the next post will be....

That's nice! now why can't I get my 5100 to run at 50/10?

Rant concluded! Have a great day!

Messages In This Thread
For the recently confused "testers" - by southernyankey1970 - 01-02-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: For the recently confused "testers" - by loph - 13-03-2013, 04:35 AM