Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fastsnmp certs cloning my own sub modem sb5101
Sorry for the title guys, but I have a huge clustered amount of confusion, and search has only yielded few results. If you guys would please help out I'd greatly appreciate it.

First off what I'm trying to do is clone my own subbed SB5101 oem firmware on Comc**t so I can run the haxorware'd sb5101 when im at my moms instead of taking down my network at my house.

Basically, im trying at this moment to scan with fastsnmp (only program i have) for the certs? i don't know what to do when i get them, or if im doing it right so far it hasn't had anything but a bunch of "no response from remote host". ip range is 10.40.0.0-10.40.255.255, and it is plugged directly into my pc.
Please critique if im doing this wrong, or if its not even possible to get the certs from an oem fw modem.

Additional info:

I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Comc**t I don't know if this has any affect on getting this to work.

the sb5101 with haxorware was bought premodded because i could not, for the life of me get my comp to work with the serial jtag cable and 10pin i soldered into my oem modem. So if i need to capture the certs via jtag somehow, then i'll have to do a usb jtag setup i guess...

Sorry for the verbose writing, don't mean to wast time, just want to put out there every issue so it can be addressed correctly.

Thanks very much guys,

Dom

Messages In This Thread
Fastsnmp certs cloning my own sub modem sb5101 - by Domkratos - 08-01-2013, 05:24 AM