Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
motorola sb5101 modem unable to connect to internet.
Hello all, up until a few days ago my modem was working just fine connecting to the internet no speed or disconnet issue. But now the modem is refuse to get online won't go past the receiving point when trying to go online, it just stays there with the light blinking at the receiving point. I tried rebooting the modem still nothing. My theory about why its unable to connect now is think my isp may have done some adjustment on there end to prevent the modem from accessing the internet anymore using their cable. I know this cause I have a friend who also using a moded uncap modem like mine who is also experiencing the same problem. I also asked some friends who have normal internet from my isp they net was working fine. So its not a global internet issue on there end. My question is there some way to work around this so call posible "fix"? I will also try to post an event log of my modem incase there is something I'm missing in there. I am not very skilled in the modding modem department but if theirs something I can do please let me kno thanks! Using version 1.1 revision39

Attached Files
.txt   event%20log.txt (Size: 8.23 KB / Downloads: 43)

Messages In This Thread
motorola sb5101 modem unable to connect to internet. - by toooslim - 21-07-2012, 12:44 PM