Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange thing happen to sb5101 rebooting or just steady light
thank you very much .i did find this by someone i did not understand what he meant by xxx

copy/past:

heres what i did to get my 5101 v39 running in WPB, FL. i also did it on v32 .

in this order (unplug coaxial and plug directly to modem. no router):
1. goto Haxorware GUI > factory default > factory revert
2. haxorware file manager > anything there click delete. then above that click defragment.
3. now you are back to scratch.
4. goto haxorware settings > check boxes: Disable Firmware Upgrades, Force Network Access, Tftp Enforce Bypass, Disable IP Filters on startup, Ignore T4 (Station Maintenance). CLICK SAVE not reboot.
5.IMPORTANT : Address > enter in the XXX on the sticker of modem (use BPI 1.1 if you use orig XXX...OR...use BPI 1.0 if you use a different XXX....some areas you have to use bpi+bypass). CLICK SAVE not reboot and it will create certs for the modem.
6. Config File > LEAVE IT BLANK (some places you cant force config)
7. BAseline Privacy > use BPI 1.1 if you use orig XXX...OR...use BPI 1.0 if you use a different XXX
8. STEALTH > use whichever one youre supposed to be using (i use 6120 spoof because isp automatically gives me d_11_6120_c01.cm)
Vendor: Motorola
Model: SB6120
Software Version: SB6120-1.0.2.3-SCM00-NOSH (some places have higher software version...but try this one i used)
CLICK SAVE.
NOW reboot modem.

9. then plug in the coxaxial and wait about 2-5 minutes to let the modem cycle through...you should see that once it soes what it needs to do, you'll have all 4 solid lights and flashing orange light.

Messages In This Thread
RE: strange thing happen to sb5101 rebooting or just steady light - by pachacartier - 31-03-2012, 06:45 AM