Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Accidently Write/CFI Flash Using Haxorware
i realize this is kind of bordering on a new thread but it is still a off shoot of the original problem of using a improperly wired parallel jtag cable
i now know what the problem is with the cable there is no resistors in line to decrease voltage going to the modem

ok the theory was sound of the advice you gave me on software how ever when i tried the usb jtag software you advised apparently the drivers don't work with my black cat adapter i have a version 7.2 board
can you think of another piece of software that i can still enter manual commands into that will recognize the new adapter board

and i tried to put the non vol back using the haxoreware backup/restore and the other location none of them would accept the length of the bin ?

so since i have a stack full of modems to experiment on now,so i tried using my parallel jtag cable again and just as before it bricked the modem but at least i now know how to recover the stupid thing so until further notice the parallel cable is a no touch no use device

if this dosn't work i will be asking about the differences of all the ip address in haxoreware because i have used DHCPFORCE to find ip addresses and i am cluless as to where exactly to place the information because the labels are different of information between DHCPFORCE and the ip names on the modem ??? i am sure there is another thread some place explaing this but i cant find it

because i can get these modems to connect to the internet and they send and receive packets but i am not actually connected to anything it is very confusing because everything says working ok but it isn't is it possible that the cable company has actually found a way do defeat these modems

i used your link to mac changer i have changed the dms i just don't know what else to do

Messages In This Thread
RE: Accidently Write/CFI Flash Using Haxorware - by Cindy - 23-01-2012, 01:35 AM