Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SB6120 EBAY COMCAST SETUP
Brick 
So im new to all this, my buddy states that if i buy this SB6120 it can get free internet? I have searched everywhere on how to set it up but not finding nothing.

I wanna purchase a Forceware 1.2 SB6120 3.0 off ebay but its kinda pointless if its not going to get me free internet Wink I understand there are risk but my questions are when i get this is it pretty much plug in and bam i got internet? I have active cable line to my home.

If i gotta do more stuff please give me a tutorial or the files i need to accomplish this...Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-06-2014, 05:22 AM)indianamods Wrote: So im new to all this, my buddy states that if i buy this SB6120 it can get free internet? I have searched everywhere on how to set it up but not finding nothing.

I wanna purchase a Forceware 1.2 SB6120 3.0 off ebay but its kinda pointless if its not going to get me free internet Wink I understand there are risk but my questions are when i get this is it pretty much plug in and bam i got internet? I have active cable line to my home.

If i gotta do more stuff please give me a tutorial or the files i need to accomplish this...Thanks

I doubt this forum supports TOS (Theft of Service), which is illegal. If the site helps and supports you, they can get shutdown. What you want to do, you are on your own. All I can say is, you have a lot to learn and a lot of reading in front of you. Hours and hours and hours of reading. No one would ever help you over an open forum especially one that probably doesn't support TOS.
All I can tell you is, you'll probably not receive any help stealing service anywhere. You'll do so much research it'll make you sick.
dumb
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******