Haxorware Forums
Sbhacker - Printable Version

+- Haxorware Forums (http://www.haxorware.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.haxorware.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off topic (http://www.haxorware.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Sbhacker (/showthread.php?tid=3511)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Sbhacker - GraFfiX - 10-04-2015

Sbhacker is down? Anyone know what's going on? It looks like they lost the domain registration, but when I try to visit the IP address I also get nothing.

NVM, just looked on IRC, apparently it's an hdd crash.

RE: Sbhacker - newname - 10-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 03:46 PM)GraFfiX Wrote: Sbhacker is down? Anyone know what's going on? It looks like they lost the domain registration, but when I try to visit the IP address I also get nothing.

NVM, just looked on IRC, apparently it's an hdd crash.

but why would it go to an isearch.com domain (for a while anyway) ...?

maybe it is a good thing you did not get a lifetime membership....

RE: Sbhacker - southernyankey1970 - 10-04-2015

They were probably using Seagates and they all got fried...lol.

I'm sure they'll be up soon...

RE: Sbhacker - cayman - 11-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 09:35 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: They were probably using Seagates and they all got fried...lol.

Smell MasterRat -->ABMjr alias Alain B Monday in closing/crashing SBhacker.

he is here with two aliases also.
And he is at usbdmjtagNT site too, with at least two aliases.

His intentions are to close down those two sites.
So far he managed to delete very important knowhow from jtagNT data base site.

This ex CIA officer and late FBI become master Rat in all modem sites.

Yeah, 'Fredo" from sat sites looks like a Virgin Mary comparing to him.

RE: Sbhacker - neo_ - 11-04-2015

I always assumed "newname" was ABMJR, or at least his close family member.

RE: Sbhacker - newname - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 12:29 AM)neo_ Wrote: I always assumed "newname" was ABMJR, or at least his close family member.

Haha...and I always thought you were....you still may be.

RE: Sbhacker - southernyankey1970 - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 12:08 AM)cayman Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 09:35 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: They were probably using Seagates and they all got fried...lol.

Smell MasterRat -->ABMjr alias Alain B Monday in closing/crashing SBhacker.

he is here with two aliases also.
And he is at usbdmjtagNT site too, with at least two aliases.

Ummm...Wow,

uhhh, the fact that you posted this means that he got to you...you just added to his superiority complex...He WON because you fed into his BS>>>>OVER A YEAR SINCE HE "QUIT"!!!!

lololol

He's not a "snitch" and never was. He has a huge EGO and that's about it. What could he gain by any of what you just posted? The hobby is basically dead and there is nothing to hide anymore. You either figure Docsis out on your own or you quit. There is no easy way and it's not even worth the effort anymore. Who gives a fuck how many aliases he, or anyone else uses...it means nothing.
His intentions are to close down those two sites.
So far he managed to delete very important know how from jtagNT data base site.

This ex CIA officer and late FBI become master Rat in all modem sites.

Yeah, 'Fredo" from sat sites looks like a Virgin Mary comparing to him.

tHERE IS NOTHING TO GAIN BY SHUTTING THESE SITES DOWN....it's just information that has to be scoured and reassembled for your node in your area in your ISP...it's almost impossible to tell someone else how to get an ip if they are not in your node.

Why be paranoid about this anymore????

COMPLETE AND TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT...

i LIKE jR, BUT i UNDERSTAND HIS ego. nOT A BAD GUY IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO TALK TO HIM IN THE REAL WORLD LIKE I DID...PRETTY COOL PERSONA ON THE PHONE. iF YOU'RE THAT WORRIED ABOUT IT THEN DO SOMETHING ELSE

i'M NOT abmjr.....

i'M taco

LOL

RE: Sbhacker - neo_ - 11-04-2015

R.I.P. Taco

RE: Sbhacker - cayman - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 02:45 AM)neo_ Wrote: R.I.P. Taco
Hey southern monkey, U R Totally wrong.
And be careful, he rat out his closest friends and even testified in courts against them, he even admitted that.
Rotten sexual deviant, CIA fired him, or actually let him go, as he was a big liability for them, when he was resident in American embassy in Moscow. Because KGB feed him sexual deviants and so on.....

Now about docsis, u do not need any fooking docsis to get on line, is very relativly easy, even on highest security nodes.
So do not spread his propaganda here about damned docsis, do not need thaT AT ALL.

And whenever I log to sbhacker before, when he was mod, my modem was getting banned.
Even here, although he doesn't have access to IP, he managed to get my modem off line.

It is very easy to spot him here, first look for this damned docsis statement under his avatar

He is trying at least to put people on side track with docsis, u may study docsis for rest of your life and never get on line, period.

What superiority complex u r talking, being a sexual deviant, thats what you call superiority ??????
You are weirdo, total waist talking to you, if there is nothing to learn here, why you are posting your garbage ????

RE: Sbhacker - drewmerc - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 06:57 AM)cayman Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 02:45 AM)neo_ Wrote: R.I.P. Taco
And be careful, he rat out his closest friends and even testified in courts against them, he even admitted that.

i'll ignore all the rest and go over this again, if he did do this (and i have yet to see any real proof)
he did the correct thing, i would do exactly the same
i'm not going to jail for anybody (other than the illegal things i do myself and even then i'd try and sell you out for a reduced sentence)

also note i live in a country that needs no reasonable doubt and has no right to silence